Not all headaches are caused by eye problems and not all headaches will be relieved by wearing spectacles but an eye test is a good place to start the elimination process for the cause of your headache;
- For most people headaches are an occasional nuisance.
- Persistant severe headache may be a sign of serious underlying diease
- More commonly severe and recurrent headaches maybe a form of migraine.
Migraine is not just a bad headache;
- it maybe difficult to get a diagnosis
- a diagnosis may not result in a cure
- but there are treatments that can reduce the severity and make them more bearable.