You can have professionally designed frames and optimally tinted lens materials and that will enhance most sports;
- Childrens safety frames – which provide protection in contact sports whilst allowing your child to see to play
- Snooker glasses – lenses are angled so you don't see the frame when lining up a shot.
- Swimming goggles – with your prescription in so you can see where you are going
- Diving goggles – with your prescription in so you can see where you are going
- Skiing goggles -with your prescription and tinted lenses for protection and so you can see where you are going
- Shooting spectacles – for more comfortable sighting
- Cycling spectacles – wrap around frames with tinted lenses to protect your eyes from stray bugs and enhance your vision
- Any many others – just ask about your favourite sport.
Or would you benefit from a specialist magnifier if your favourite hobby requires you to see very small details.
- They can have their own task lighting
- They can attach to your spectacles, be hand held or free standing.
- Just ask.